Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Lazy, Part 2....

Still not up to a whole lot lately aside from spending quality time with my kids. Reading, in my spare time, or watching seasons of television shows that I've missed. It's far too hot to spend much time outside, but we managed to got to the playground and get out a bit. I've been working on a couple of projects, journaling, and mostly puttering around art-wise, but I haven't done much I feel like posting yet. Soon, I hope.

I did make it to the ATC Club meeting at a place called the Artist's Oasis in Apex, NC. I had a lot of fun and met some very nice ladies. It's nice to meet with real live people to talk about the techniques and art in general. I also picked up some great stuff in the store- at a discount, even, because of the club. I can't wait to go again next month and swap some cards this time!

This is what I've been working on while watching old seasons of the (now cancelled) Veronica Mars. I have to be doing something with my hands while I sit and it seemed like sprucing up an old pair of jeans in the process was a good idea. The patterns come from Jenny Hart's Stitch-It Kit. Great patterns (can't wait to get more!) and even instructions if you don't know how to embroider already (or forgot how, like I did).

Jeand

Well, that's all I have now. Let the laziness resume....

Amy

No comments: