Friday, March 23, 2007

Hello and Welcome!

Here I am starting a more formal blog (instead of the one on MySpace) for easier access. Hopefully I will keep up with this better than previous blogs, but I often suffer from doubt that anyone is interested in what I have to say.

If you are reading this and don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Amy and I currently live in Sanford, North Carolina. I was, however, born and raised in Indiana and will always be, in part, a Hoosier. I am married to a wonderful man, Brian, who hails from the great state of New Jersey. He is a Flight Engineer with the United States Air Force and we met and our daughter was born when we were both stationed in Germany. I got out of the military three years ago to stay home with our daughter and finish my degree. This semester I will earn my BS in Social Science from the University of Maryland. Our daughter, Madeleine, is four now and our son, Vincent, is 9 months.

Well, that's the nutshell. It in no way encompasses all or even much of what I am or what I do, but it will do for now. Stay tuned for more as time goes on.

Oh, yeah....

Some of you might be interested in where I got all of this "Queen of Fools" business. It's based on a poem I wrote many years ago. If I get froggy one day maybe I'll post it on here, but for now that answer will have to be sufficient.

Amy
Queen of Fools

No comments: